The OC registration process
What to expect when you register with OC?
Registering with a new agency can often be daunting, so we make sure that we have the right support in place for you. When you register with OC, you can expect the following:
- A nominated OC Consultant who will contact you regularly to support you in your job ensuring that your assignment is a complete success from beginning to end
- A choice of assignments, short-term, contract or day to day
- Work in small or medium sized business, large corporates or multi national companies in a wide range of sectors including media, marketing, legal, accounting, finance, human resources, consultancy, fashion and retail
- The best rates of pay
- Fantastic benefits including parties, purchase discounts, a 'getting started pack', training & development seminars and use of the internet to help you manage your temping career
- A candidate charter that we follow to make sure that we are providing you with the best service to meet your individual needs all of the time
What to bring with you when you come in to a OC branch to register?
Please bring the following documentation with you so that your OC consultant can start looking for work for you straight away:
- Identification in the form of a passport
- Evidence of right to work in the China - passport or visa as appropriate
- Bank details
- References for the past 2 years from previous employers (if you have not been working, a personal reference from a professional e.g. a doctor or lawyer will be accepted)
What happens when you meet your OC Consultant?
When you arrive at your local OC branch to register you will meet your nominated OC Consultant in person who will:
- Explain our registration process in full and take you through our registration forms and assessments
- Show you to a quiet area so that you can complete the assessments
- Go through your assessment results and offer you the option of free training on our systems if required
- Conduct an interview to fully understand your skills and experience as well as the type of roles that would interest you
Once you are registered, your OC Consultant will discuss immediate jobs and potential vacancies. Before you leave, you will be introduced to the OC team so that you can be rest assured that everyone in the office will be looking for work for you. You will then be part of the OC team!