Job Ref: 102395
Job Category: Admin
Job Type: Perm
- Responsible for arranging the Managing Director’s agenda
- Travel arrangement, incl. flight tickets, hotel, visa, transportation etc.
- Managing Director’s expenses claims and expense management;
- Screening phone calls and maintaining emails;
- Important documents filing and distribution;
- Taking care of both internal and external visitors (meeting arrangements, transportation coordination, accommodation, etc.)
- Selecting and managing various suppliers as well as negotiating some less complex contracts
- Supporting senior management team/Executive Assistant when needed;
- Other support upon request
- At least 5 years of related working experience;
- Competent English speaking and writing skills on a professional level, Bachelor degree is a must, English major preferred (TEM 8 required).
- Must be a expert user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Active/Proactive working attitude
- Taking responsibilities
- Good communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Cheerful personality
- High level professional ethics
- An active team player