Job Ref: 102398
Job Category: Admin
Job Type: Perm
- Provide daily office administrative management;
- Set up and implement administrative policies & regulations;
- Prepare admin budget, conduct cost analysis and proposal to reduce cost;
- Office supplier sourcing, negotiation and management to make sure cost effective;
- Responsible for the facility management and procurement for the office sites;
- Responsible for the space management, space allocation and design / construction of all functions;
- Organize admin projects, such as office renovation, relocation, ect.
- Supervisor admin staff including PES staff, functional assistants and tea ladies and their daily work.
- At least five years of management experience in Administration field;
- Familiar with administration procedures and process;
- Familiar with budgeting administration cost;
- Familiar with office fit-out and has done at least three fit out projects;
- Be able to work independently;
- Proactive, hardworking and good teamwork spirit;
- Be able to work under high pressure;
- Patient and friendly.